indaHash Monthly Newsletter – April 2020
indaHash is excited to once again boast some incredible PR UPDATES featuring indaHash being recognized as one of the TOP INFLUENCER MARKETING COMPANIES IN 2020, and PRODUCT UPDATES galore! 💁🏾♀️💁🏻♂️
Let’s do this! 🤘🏻
We have added two new indicators for influencer profiles on brand dashboards, displaying:
- Average number of engagements
- Average number of likes
Tooltips displaying definitions of all metrics!
- Influencer / audience data are now displayed in Influencer Profile on Brand Dashboards
- Added Audience Data modals in Admin Panel
Adjusted brand dashboard’s whitelist
- New progress bar created indicating which part of a recruitment campaign target has been reached on the Whitelist
- Progress bar is visible for Whitelists with target campaign
Knowledge is power, and the more we know, the better we are prepared to deal with the threats we face. Thanks to the indaHash app, registered influencers worldwide can spread a message that will immediately reach millions of social media users out there 🔥💃. How can influencers help? indaHash is currently conducting 4 charity campaigns – 3 for governmental institutions and 1 for an international NGO.
This shows that Influencer marketing can be an effective tool educating through digital channels about important issues such as the significance of profound hygiene, self-isolation or help to local business 📲👀
Spread Awareness With Influencers
How did you like the 8 webinars we’ve held this past month?! Check out the list of topics we’ve covered below for regions all over the world, and let us know what you’d like to see us cover next!
- Poland: indaHash Webinar – czy i jak prowadzić kampanie z influencerami w czasie COVID-19 (Whether and how to run an Influencer Marketing campaign during COVID-19)
- Romania: indaHash Webinar – Influencer Marketing în timpul unei pandemii (Influencer Marketing during a pandemic)
- Poland: indaHash Beauty Webinar – Kosmetyki naturalne (Natural Cosmetics)
- UK&SA: indaHash Webinar – Should you run influencer campaigns during COVID-19?
- APAC: indaHash Webinar – COVID-19 and Influencer Marketing: 5 tips everyone should know
- Poland: Koroniewska x Dowbor – skuteczne live streamy (Koroniewska x Dowbor – How to run effective lifestreams)
- Germany: indaHash Webinar – Influencer Marketing messbar machen! (How to do Influencer Marketing better)
- Poland: New norm – nowe trendy foodowe w mediach społecznościowych w czasie COVID-19 (New norm – New food trends in social media during COVID-19)
We are really excited and proud to say that Business Of Apps Marketplace has recognised indaHash to be one of the Top Influencer Marketing Companies in 2020 🏆🥇
Click the image below for more info!
indaHash recently wished everyone Happy Holidays from our whole indahash team. We hope you all stay healthy, safe and happy!
During this time, we want to spread positive energy, so here is a short video from us to you.
Spread the love ❤️
As we are all continuing through the difficulties that the spread of COVID-19 has brought upon the world, we are proud to continue to run campaigns and offer brands the best influencer marketing products and services available. We truly appreciate the continuous cooperation of inspiring influencers who help provide amazing content for the brands who continue to trust us to provide them with the best solutions in the market. Thank you!
Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay positive! ✌🏽
All the best,