⭐️ indaStars ⭐️ 2021 summary
Dear Community 🔥🔥🔥,
the time has come to put together a 2021 summary 🥳 for indaHash and indaStars 🚀 developments.
After a demanding 2020 we had to reorganize and restructure our company to adjust to the new reality. Our team of over 90 people has switched to remote work 💻 very quickly thanks to the very broad toolset that we have already been using for smooth international communication. Some influencer budgets and categories were frozen, but new opportunities appeared 🏆. We are happy to say that we are in a very healthy condition and keep building best possible solutions both for brands, influencers and agencies out there. As one of the strongest influencer marketing players, we believe that 2022 will be a year of mass crypto adoption and NFT explosion 🎉. We want to secure our place in this space.
To summarize 2021 🎆 in DEV numbers, our team was able to complete more than 310 development tasks. More precisely:
- ⭐ 83901 lines of code were written
- ⭐ 7459 commits were made
- ⭐ 2266 blockchain test transactions were accomplished
In terms of 2021 🎇 feature achievements:
- ✅ First indaStars concept and landing page release (Jan-May 2021)
- ✅ Tech research and Proof of Concept works (May – June 2021)
- ✅ First Polygon blockchain integrations (June 2021)
- ✅ Wallet infrastructure implementation and tests (June 2021)
- ✅ Gas station implemented for costless transactions (August 2021)
- ✅ Token minting and distribution tests (August 2021)
- ✅ Internal card payment gateways integration (September 2021)
- ✅ Final NFT cards with autograph designs implemented (September 2021)
- ✅ Final landing page and project mechanics shared (October 2021)
- ✅ User dashboard developments (July – December 2021)
In the beginning of October 2021 we were proud to announce that this long-awaited event has finally come ⏰. We presented you with our community version of the 💖 indaStars Landing Page! 💖
On top of that, we have opened a dedicated discord channel 💬 for the indaStars 🚀 community.
That was the final stage before launching the 🚀 indaStars 🚀 platform – the first NFT signature-based platform where creators can create their own NFT’s with digital 🌐, verified ✅ signatures and give autographs 🤩 on the content that fans send to them. And they can do it … for free! 💸💸
Then community testing 🧪 (on a testnet platform) started on October 11th according to the roadmap posted on ⭐️ indastars.com. Tests were coordinated on a closed channel on our indaStars Discord server.
Community testers reported about 30 requests, bugs 🐛 , etc., which were automatically transferred to the team and immediately analysed, discussed, considered and scheduled.
What have we accomplished until October 21st?
- ✅ Here you can check the initial fixes and improvements package (more than 50 different small issues, bugs and fixes implemented) – 👉 https://labs.indahash.com/indastars-status-update-15-10/
- ✅ We switched from testnet to mainnet and verified the speed of the platform – the tests were successful!
- ✅ NFT mass-distribution via creators’ profiles
- ✅ We have significantly improved the UX of NFTs, views, and the functionalities available in the card details
- ✅ We have added the “Explore” (basic version) tab, which allows viewing new NFTs that are created on the platform in real time!
On October 21st, we launched the public mainnet platform and the final tests of ⭐️indaStars⭐️. In the period from October 21st to November 4th, public tests 📢 were conducted on the mainnet, in order to discover all kinds of additional bugs and issues that have not been noticed 👀 during closed testnet tests and implement fixes.
On November 8th we have cleaned 🧹 all content created during public community tests and switched to new smart contracts 💼.
🌟 The first official NFT 🌟 has been minted and the creators onboarding process has been initiated! 🥳
Some new features were also included in the official public 📢 version:
- 🆕 Minting mp3 audio files with a cover
- 🆕 Verification of indaStars account via Twitter
- 🆕 indaStars account registration and log in possible via Google, Facebook and Twitter
- 🆕 Credit card payments.
In the last week of November, we introduced the 🤩 NFT & !vibez report 🤩
Since going live 🎙️, our indaStars team has additionally delivered the following features:
- 🔥 Requesting autographs from verified creators module
- 🔥 New ‘Collected’ and ‘Created’ tabs on indaStars user profile
- 🔥 Marking high-quality Creators with the “verified by indaStars” badge
- 🔥 Following other users
- 🔥 Royalty fees
- 🔥 NFT owners visible in the new “Holders” section
- 🔥 Money withdrawal via Paypal
- 🔥 Registering, logging in and pairing user account via Twitch in order to make it easier to register accounts for gamers
- 🔥 Advisors supporting our growth in the gaming space
Currently, we are working on partnerships 🤝 with influencers, gamers 🎮 and agencies to onboard as many creators as possible to our new platform and start the exciting journey! 🌍🌏🌎 If you want to be a part of it, please check ⭐️ indastars.com, create a profile and start your adventure with crypto and NFTs!
indaStars / indaHash team