TikTok Is Currently The Most Downloaded App Of 2020!
If you are not on TikTok yet then hurry up and download the app. TikTok is officially the new king of social media! ☝️🧠
Remember how we all thought earlier that TikTok was just for teenagers who enjoy dancing and lip sync battles? 🧐❓ Well, that turned out to be a big underestimation of the app’s potential. In case you were wondering, you were not the only one, as 52% of our survey respondents stated they thought TikTok was “just an app for kids” too, but they changed their mind pretty quickly. Today TikTok is taking both the younger and older social media users by storm! 🤸♀️🔥💪
TikTok sure did create a new generation of Gen Z influencers as Spencer X and Charli D’Amelio, but in recent months we all realised that there was a space and an audience for much more than lip-syncing and comedy 🗣💖. Leading newspapers such as the Washington Post (currently with 500K TikTok followers!) or popular talk show hosts such as Ellen Degeneres (6M TikTok followers) are just some of the big names that joined TikTok and are now creating brilliant and entertaining content reaching millions of social media users daily! 📲 👩💻 👨💻
More and more people are falling in love with the short, light-hearted, and fun format of TikTok videos as it is officially becoming the most downloaded app of 2020 🔥🎊💫. The downloads of the app increased by 96.2% in February 2020 (compared to February 2019). TikTok’s engagement rate grew by 27% and the app currently has 800M active users. This means we are witnessing the birth of a whole new genre of influencers, TikTok influencers, as well as a brand new way for creators and brands to collaborate and reach consumers through this new platform 🗣🎊.
indaHash decided to investigate this sudden spike of interest and the potential of TikTok. You can find the results in our new “TikTok Report” based on:
- An international survey conducted in May 2020 with more than 2,000 digital creators, between the ages of 18-46 from 61 different countries 🌍🤩
- In-depth interviews with industry experts from Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, UK, UAE and Poland 🗣
- indaHash’s expertise as one of the leading influencer marketing companies in the world 👊🤳
Click on the button below to download our report for free!👇
Some of our most interesting findings are: ☝️🧠
- 83% influencers state that brands could surely benefit from promoting their products and services on TikTok
- On average, TikTok users check the app 1-3 times a day and use it for 52 minutes a day
- 63% of respondents agree with the statement “Content on TikTok feels more “real”, it’s more relatable and less “polished” than other social media.”
- The most popular content on TikTok is related to entertainment (62%), lifestyle (50%), and fashion (42%)!
- 87% of influencers want to create more content on TikTok in 2020!
- 54% of TikTok users believe that there is an opportunity for more serious content on the app
- 70-80% of @ukwozniakk views (TikToker with 2.4M followers!) come from the For You Page #ForYou
Some of the questions answered in the report: ❓❓
- How to create a successful influencer marketing campaign on TikTok?
- What makes TikTok different from other social media platforms?
- What do people want to see on TikTok?
- What are the current TikTok trends?
- How did the COVID-19 lockdown impact the growth of TikTok?
- What are some of the legal points to keep in mind before starting a TikTok campaign?
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com